State of the Valley Forum with the Wood River Women's Foundation In-Person
Wood River Women’s Foundation is inviting the community to join us for a State of the Valley Health Forum to discuss how health care has been impacted in the Wood River Valley and what challenges different health sectors have overcome or are looking at in the near future.
The panel will be moderated by Dr. Tom Archie, and panelists include:
- Almita Nunnelee, RN, BSN COO/CNO, St. Luke’s
- Alisa Barnes, PA-C, Family Health Services
- Laurie Strand, LCSW, Owner & Lead Facilitator, Resiliency Rising
- Jovita Piña, Executive Director, The Senior Connection
Register to save your seat. This program will be livestreamed and available to view later. Click here to watch online.
- Wednesday, September 14, 2022
- 3:30pm - 5:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Mountain Time - US & Canada (change)
- John A. and Carole O. Moran Lecture Hall
- The Community Library